Creative outlet? [reason why I created a blog]

I am having a hard time figuring out how to be the best I can be. Have you ever felt like you are stuck, trapped or locked in a certain plan or routine? I have been told is is a common thing to feel but I'm not quite sure why. You and I are in control of everything we do in our life so why stick with the same old things? Does change scare you? Do you have to worry about supporting yourself? Do you have a problem figuring out what you really want from life? If someone asked me these three thing I would say: yes, YES, YEESS! The world I live in is so very fast pace I can't seem to keep up and I'm looking for people who feel the same way as I do.  Hope to speak soon xoxo


[disclaimer: I am not a writer, I am useless at grammer, and I cannot spell to save my own lyfe] 

Comments

Popular Posts