Goodwill haul













Okay so the other day I accidentally ended up in a Goodwill. Well in all honesty I have been on quite a DIY Halloween costume binge for awhile so my subconscious probably drove me to Goodwill. 
I ended up spending an hour and $24 there. I was so excited about all my goodies I got I thought I would share with you guys!! So this is my first (and probably not my last) Goodwill haul. 
Enjoy!








Okay so my first find caught my eye right when I walked in and then I touched it and fell in love! Last winter I was obsessed with these fluffy sweaters but I never found one that I felt confident enough to rock that was under forty bucks.   
Well I'm glad I held off on it last year because I got this beaut for $2.75!








The next thing that caught my eye was this absolute STEAL. This coat originally caught my 
attention because of the color (it matched the shirt I had on at the time) and then I picked
 it up tried it on and holy moly. I am so excited to wear this coat. It will be so easy to wear it with a dress and keep it dressy but I could also wear it with a t-shirt jeans and a scarf and keep it casual.
 For $8 I couldn't ask for a better deal. 








This skirt. Honestly I have been searching the web through Topshop online
 and Urban Outfitters looking for a skirt like this. In a color like this. I
 saw this on a rack as I was checking out. I b-lined to the rack, picked up the
 skirt looked at the $3 tag and I hopped back into line. 
I have so many outfit ideas for this skirt.









The last 2 things I bought were the result of spending an obscene amount
 of time judging books by their cover (title and author name). 
These both caught my eye immediately and had to grab them for a buck each. 


 




PS: I took these really cool blog pictures outside with AMAZING natural
 lighting, only problem I decided taking photos in the middle of an actual Hurricane.
 I personally think the photos turned out great for this setup, wet grass, crazy 
wind and my iPhone camera?




PPS: (I also picked up a couple other things but I am going to include
 them in a DIY halloween blog if thats kool w/ u?)










Comments

Popular Posts