Two Thousand and Fifteen.


This year has been a challenge and I would be lying if I said I was sad to see it go. It's not so much the year that actually makes any difference though, it's the mind set. 2015 is just a fresh start, time where we can collectively take a breath and start a new year on a high [most of us drunk] note. 

My resolution for 2014 was to see the beauty in all things. I was definitely given many chances to see the good in the bad, but I'm not sure if I accomplished it. I spent too much of my time dwelling on petty things that don't have any weight in my life today. That's why I want to repeat my resolution, is that allowed? To improve my chance of success I will think of it as a refreshed mindset. Not a resolution. A new lens of perception on life this year. 

To me •and you•, 
You are finally in a place where you can draw inspiration from things around you. You have your family so close, you have new opportunities and a fresh beginning in school. Take this year to enjoy life. Take this year to enjoy family. Take this year to travel. Spend a little to much money on coffee and a little to much time watching YouTube. This is your year. You will be TWENTY ONE. You are going to spend a night shaking it off with T.Swift. You are going to have amazing weekends visiting your Wilmington family. You have so much to look forward to. 2014 is gone. This is your year. 



Comments

Popular Posts