11.18

Raleigh. Carborro. Concord.

I have been flooded with appreciation for "my people" recently, more than ever. I'm currently in the middle of this VERY exciting project and I have received so much support from the people in my life. I can't explain how thankful I am for that. This weekend was a full adventure. I started working on my project Friday and forced Tyler and Cheyenne to stand in the cold/dark parking lot for a good bit of time for the perfect shot (thanks again x1,00,000). Chey and I adventured to Raleigh, stumbled into a Christmas parade, and went to Carborro/Chapel Hill to get some exciting project shots of Maya. Then, today Stephanie and I walked around Concord and she gracefully stepped in front of the camera for some test shots. I love all of these photos and these people. I can't wait to share my project with you but until then......enjoy these pictures!!

xxHolly



shoutout to Chey for this shot.
























Comments

Popular Posts