1.20.18

Women's March ⎮Charlotte, NC⎮

Back again for the second year in CLT and WOW! I forgot the feeling of surrounding yourself with empowering kickass females!!! We marched together, laughed and cried together and supported each other. Thats what life is about right? I hope that all of you were able to make it to your local marches, if you didn't, enjoy my photos of some of my favorite signs and moments I saw today. One of the most moving aspects of the women's march this year was the amount of families that were there, marching for their future, the future for their children they had with them. I got a little choked up listening to a mom explaining to her daughter, age 3 or 4, why they are marching with complete strangers. The core of humanity through these kids really reminded me why we speak out for change. A better future for the people to come, they deserve it all....Why did you march?



































Comments

Popular Posts