Back 2 Blogin


Well helloI AM BACK! (was trying to stage a Adele level hype teaser for the restart of my blog but...I'm not Adele. This blog is not 25 level masterpiece. Sorry.)  

So here I am, just me and the words that I sometimes manage to put together for you to read. Since my last post in 2016 a lot in my life has changed. I have had some major priority changes, and I feel like I have finally gotten to the point that I have time to invest in my blog again. I'm almost (less than 2 weeks) away from finishing my first semester back in school full time. This past 3 or 4 months have been full of me recapturing my time and focusing on the things that I am excited about. And I am excited about this blog! So what's to come? Well...if you know me you know I have A LOT of opinions so obviously I want to share them with you. I've got ideas mostly surrounding music, photo sessions, trips, body image, tv obsessions, the future, the past, and tons of other shit. I also want to feel connected to anyone reading this, so please reach out, comment/email/call/text me with your opinions!  
So until my next post, here are some absolute random pictures of a few shows/coffee/friends/and memories I've enjoyed since we last spoke. 
xxH




 


 
 

 




  


   
    

Comments

Popular Posts