Sara's Graduation.

Hello! 


I promised that I would be more consistent and Here. I. Am. 
Can you even believe it?

I've decided to set a blogging schedule (because I'm a control freak) so you will see new posts from me on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday up on this blog. I am so excited to share the things I have planned with you...Like this photo shoot! 


Meet Sara! I am so excited because she is graduating in a few weeks (Sara, you're almost there!!) from UNCC with her Business Degree. On top of being a wonderful honors student and overall smarty pants she is a kick ass woman. She and I met at work and she has such an infectious personality I was instantly drawn to her. Her work ethic is out of this world, working on top of going to school full time is nearly impossible and she does it all while keeping a positive attitude, with the help of lots DD coffee and Target popcorn. These photos showcase her excitement of things to come and I am grateful to be part of her journey!

Sara, 
     Your beauty shines from inside out and I know great things are to come for you after graduation!! I am so lucky to call you a friend! 
YOU MADE IT!! 

                                                                                        xxH

































Comments

Popular Posts